Hi, I'm Michael. I build robots.
I am a graduate student in electrical engineering at Auburn University. Currently pursuing my Master's degree, with hopes of a PhD in the future.
I have done robotics projects for about 10 years, and want to help out anyone who is just starting out in robotics or electrical engineering in general.
I am also obsessed with pizza.
Top network posts
- 16 Stopping drift in hovering quadrocopter
- 14 Why do high voltage power lines hiss when it's raining?
- 12 What to look for when buying a "helping hand" device?
- 11 What is the advantage of a Z transform derived PID implemenation?
- 9 GPS Units - Weather Balloon
- 9 Strategies for mapping an area perimeter with a mobile robot
- 9 What to consider when choosing batteries for a project?
- View more network posts →