"I am a slow walker, but I never walk back."
By Day: Working as an engineer.
By Night: A geeky nerd who sits in his garage tinkering with his electrical, mechanical & electronic stuffs.
Interests: Love collecting vintage electronics, electrical, automobile and mechanical equipment, gadgets and parts, especially with "Made in USA, England & Made in Germany" tag.
Illinois, United States
Member for 2 years
0 profile views
Last seen May 10 '18 at 10:14
Top network posts
- 9 Does a solenoid valve allow continuous run-time for very long durations?
- 9 Why are bulky SCR power controllers used when the same can be achieved with a relay?
- 8 Is it okay to connect a European 240V transformer to a US 240V outlet?
- 6 Do we need any kind of protection for AC relay coil?
- 5 Does a circuit breaker trip depending on voltage or current?
- 5 How is the 220V line in US different from other parts of world? Does a US 220V line need two switches for each wire?
- View more network posts →