By Day: lecturer in Facilities Management, Environmental Issues and Modelling for Management (using Excel). By Night: 8-ball (to relax...) Past life: vehicle electrician... B.Eng (Hons), Research into pulsating flow heat transfer.
Member for 4 years, 1 month
9 profile views
Last seen Mar 28 at 7:09
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 32.5k 32.5k 22 gold badges2626 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Academia 27.6k 27.6k 77 gold badges5656 silver badges9595 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 16.3k 16.3k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- The Workplace 14.4k 14.4k 88 gold badges3939 silver badges5151 bronze badges
- Engineering 11.3k 11.3k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 186 Fired from job - left my Gmail, Stack Exchange, LinkedIn, and other personally owned accounts logged in. How do I proceed?
- 181 Is it ethical for a company to ask its employees to move furniture on a weekend?
- 175 As a course lecturer, should I excuse late assignment submissions if I wrote the assignment deadline slightly wrong?
- 163 What to do with an individualized tip from a customer?
- 154 How to reclaim personal item I've lent to the office without burning bridges?
- 128 Is it good to have slides that may be skipped during a presentation?
- 113 I'm short of required experience by 10 days and the company's online portal won't accept my application
- View more network posts →