By Day: lecturer in Facilities Management, Environmental Issues and Modelling for Management (using Excel). By Night: 8-ball (to relax...) Past life: vehicle electrician... B.Eng (Hons), Research into pulsating flow heat transfer.
Member for 2 years, 1 month
5 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 at 6:56
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 22.6k 22.6k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Academia 19.3k 19.3k 66 gold badges3838 silver badges7171 bronze badges
- The Workplace 6.4k 6.4k 55 gold badges1616 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Engineering 6.2k 6.2k 11 gold badge77 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 4.5k 4.5k 11 gold badge55 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 180 Is it ethical for a company to ask its employees to move furniture on a weekend?
- 175 As a course lecturer, should I excuse late assignment submissions if I wrote the assignment deadline slightly wrong?
- 156 How to reclaim personal item I've lent to the office without burning bridges?
- 128 Is it good to have slides that may be skipped during a presentation?
- 110 Applicants clearly not having the skills they advertise
- 105 Putting class ranking in CV, but against dept guidelines
- 95 Why are examinees often not allowed to leave during the start and end of an exam?
- View more network posts →