FPGA (Xilinx, Altera): Firmware development on (Xilinx ISE & Quartus II @ VERILOG), simulation (Modelsim) and testing (FPGA boards).
Microcontroller: Firmware development (Keil & Mplab @ (C++/ASSEMBLY) ), simulation (Proteus) and testing (Hardware prototype
PC<--->Embedded System, communication protocol implementation via c++
Member for 7 years, 11 months
11 profile views
Last seen Jun 15 '13 at 16:14
Top network posts
- 12 Can individual pins of different port of a microcontroller be mapped to a register and their values be changed when changing the register value?
- 11 How to append text to a text file in C++?
- 11 Do all PHY Ethernet chips have a hard-coded MAC address?
- 6 Is there any Real time clock (RTC) which provides time resolution in microseconds?
- 5 Should a function prototype always be in its header file?
- 5 Free linting tool for Verilog
- View more network posts →