Paul A. Clayton
I am a computer architecture enthusiast with almost no programming experience.
More information is available at my website, if you can bear aesthetically unpleasant color choices and pitifully little content.
Silver Spring, Maryland
Member for 8 years, 6 months
35 profile views
Last seen Jun 28 '16 at 2:22
- Stack Overflow 4.1k 4.1k 11 gold badge1515 silver badges3030 bronze badges
- Computer Science 2.8k 2.8k 11 gold badge1212 silver badges2323 bronze badges
- Christianity 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges3737 bronze badges
- Writing 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges3333 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.6k 1.6k 11 gold badge1313 silver badges2727 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 50 How can a CPU deliver more than one instruction per cycle?
- 35 What is the advantage of having instructions in a uniform format?
- 32 Could a partial space elevator be practical and useful?
- 26 Line size of L1 and L2 caches
- 24 A TV show about Space Station
- 23 Why does more transistors = more processing power?
- 20 Whats the difference between physical and virtual cache?
- View more network posts →