- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 99 gold badges3030 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Mathematics 235 235 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- TeX - LaTeX 175 175 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 137 137 77 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 123 123 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 42 Declaring floats, why default type double?
- 39 How to draw a circle with given X and Y coordinates as the middle spot of the circle?
- 17 Stem plot in matplotlib?
- 16 Creating a new function as return in python function?
- 16 Python list comprehension, unpacking and multiple operations
- 13 Comparison operator for std::vector<T> fails to find comparison operator for T
- 13 How do you prove that proof by induction is a proof?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Jan 29 '16