Always looking for exciting new projects to do. My father and I both enjoy electronics, and we both enjoy EE.SE, but I cannot convince him to set up his own account!
Enjoy working with my fellow students and others world-wide who believe that new ideas and different solutions are still possible today, an "accepted" way of building something isn't the only way or the best way.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Nov 7 '12 at 10:07
Top network posts
- 10 Need help understanding AVR ATMEGA / ATTINY timer mirrored output
- 6 Can the transformer from an SMPS be used for step-up?
- 5 Can I use an SMPS to power a audio TDA7293 power amplifier?
- 5 Methods of sliding PCB in straight line on drill press
- 5 How do I troubleshoot a broken SAA3004 Remote control transmitter used in a remote control?
- View more network posts →