Top network posts
- 35 Strange LED behavior: Why is there a voltage over the LED with only one wire connected to it?
- 34 If one sends short bursts of electric current that abruptly turn on and off, why does the receiver receive a smoothed-out current?
- 31 How to safely discharge oneself
- 23 Varistor? Purpose and principle
- 14 Why would you put your input amplifier in front of your filtering for an ECG signal?
- 14 Can sampling rate be a floating point number?
- 11 Why do we use low resistance cables to minimize power losses?
- View more network posts →