Motor drives system engineer for systems ranging from 1kVA to 250kVA covering BLAC, BLDC, wound rotor synchronous and SR machines.
Aerospace engineer for 15 years with product on A380, A350, B787 and others.
Top Network Posts
- 57 What is a sine wave?
- 41 Why does this comparator not output a square wave?
- 30 What operation could cause the inductor or the capacitor to explode?
- 28 Why do digital scopes sample signals at a higher frequency than required by the sampling theorem?
- 27 Why does it matter to adjust current if maximum power supply limit is not exceeded?
- 22 Coffee warmer capsule
- 21 Why do I need a ground when simulating a circuit? I thought voltage was relative between two nodes!
- View more network posts →
Top Tags (7)
9 Please stop the account-bait with circuitlab Aug 14 '17
2 Smaller CircuitLab schematics Oct 14 '17
1 HDL and the EE board Jan 4 '16
1 Why can't we downvote comments Dec 27 '15
0 Simulink/Simscape tag Oct 19 '15
0 Should “thyristor” and “scr” tags be merged? Nov 9 '18
-1 What's the value of GIYF? Jul 9 '16