Motor drives system engineer for systems ranging from 1kVA to 250kVA covering BLAC, BLDC, wound rotor synchronous and SR machines.
- Electrical Engineering 18.6k 18.6k 22 gold badges2525 silver badges5050 bronze badges
- Science Fiction & Fantasy 973 973 11 gold badge88 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 944 944 66 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Super User 264 264 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Arduino 181 181 22 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 57 What is a sine wave?
- 42 Why does this comparator not output a square wave?
- 30 Where did the extra Pym particles come from in Endgame?
- 30 What operation could cause the inductor or the capacitor to explode?
- 29 Why do digital scopes sample signals at a higher frequency than required by the sampling theorem?
- 27 Why does it matter to adjust current if maximum power supply limit is not exceeded?
- 24 Why do I need a ground when simulating a circuit? I thought voltage was relative between two nodes!
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.