Two heads are better than one. Usually.
Member for 7 years, 3 months
28 profile views
Last seen Feb 8 at 16:09
- Electrical Engineering 52.1k 52.1k 22 gold badges4646 silver badges123123 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 16.1k 16.1k 11 gold badge2121 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 2.6k 2.6k 77 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Engineering 1.5k 1.5k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Aviation 758 758 66 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 83 What is the difference between Facade and Gateway design patterns?
- 57 Why do push button telephones use dual-tone for signalling?
- 54 Is process in VHDL reentrant?
- 49 Why did Axial Capacitors Fall Out of Use in the Industry?
- 42 Why do glass windows still exist? (Why haven't they been replaced by plastics?)
- 42 How would I go about getting a small oscillator running at precisely 31,891,269,116 µHz?
- 40 Why are four-legged chairs so common?
- View more network posts →