Bluetooth, BLE, Wi-Fi, and Embedded Systems expert. I've been involved in the design and development of products for some of the top companies in the world. A knack for finding solutions to problems and getting things done.
Who knows, you might be enjoying a product right now I helped develop.
If you have questions on where to start, take a look at this BLE and Bluetooth Guide
Argenox Technologies provides Bluetooth, BLE, and Wi-Fi Product Design, Development, and Consulting. We've helped many companies understand the technologies, use them right, and solve issues to get their product out the door. Low Power, Range, Reliability, and Manufacturing are just a few of the things we can help you with.
Get in touch with us any time.
Member for 6 years, 9 months
19 profile views
Last seen Nov 2 '13 at 15:55
- Electrical Engineering 6.7k 6.7k 22 gold badges1717 silver badges4040 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges3939 bronze badges
- Super User 164 164 55 bronze badges
- Cryptography 161 161 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Robotics 111 111 44 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 58 What is Copper Thieving and why use it?
- 40 Git blame committed line
- 37 How to vertically align Facebook and Twitter share buttons
- 34 How to view file history in Git?
- 24 Debugging asserts in Qt Creator
- 21 What's the catch with FRAM?
- 20 How much does it cost to have a custom ASIC made?
- View more network posts →