Open Source and shared knowledge are two important things to me, so I like to participate in the online community. I have a YouTube channel OSEE that presents tutorials for things like FPGAs, Microcontrollers and other embedded things. I am also active on Instructables, posting projects every now and then. Everything I post is usually available for others to use.
I am currently a SW Engineer at Continental for Long Range Radars in ADAS.
Some of my other interests are working out and eating well; cooking and baking; playing older video games; home furnishing.
My strongest domains are Hardware Design, MicroControllers and embedded software/systems.
Member for 7 years, 9 months
1 profile view
Last seen Nov 20 '19 at 21:48
- Electrical Engineering 1.8k 1.8k 33 gold badges1515 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Seasoned Advice 326 326 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 233 233 22 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Psychology & Neuroscience 211 211 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Linguistics 161 161 33 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 11 Is a network of neurons the only factor in memory?
- 9 VHDL: receive module randomly fails when counting bits
- 8 Microchip DIY starting from Verilog
- 8 Are there Atmel and PIC libraries for Eagle?
- 7 How do they Prepare Steak so fast in Restaurants?
- 6 Suggestion to electrically disable a Faraday Cage
- 6 NiMh or LiPo batteries for unattended charging/usage
- View more network posts →