Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Electrical Engineering 15.3k 15.3k 11 gold badge3333 silver badges6767 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 979 979 66 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Engineering 739 739 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 298 298 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Academia 279 279 22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 87 Why use complex numbers to represent amplitude and phase of AC
- 76 If metal expands when heated, how does heating a bolt loosen it?
- 34 Is it possible to build a perfectly spherical Prince Rupert's drop?
- 33 How can the contact points of jumper cables handle the hundreds of amps required to start a car?
- 28 What is CV & CC in power supplies?
- 26 Is a square wave still considered DC?
- 23 What are the advantages of a shunt resistor vs. a hall effect sensor?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.