- Movies & TV 64.4k 64.4k 1212 gold badges219219 silver badges306306 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 60.4k 60.4k 44 gold badges6262 silver badges163163 bronze badges
- Super User 1.7k 1.7k 99 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 1.3k 1.3k 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Interpersonal Skills 1.2k 1.2k 44 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 107 Do Star Trek characters wearing red shirts have the highest death rate on the original show?
- 79 Securing electrical cables to holes in enclosures?
- 73 Why were people led to believe that the Apollo mission was fake in Interstellar?
- 72 Does wire color matter in electronics?
- 68 Would a DeLorean actually break apart into a million pieces if hit by a freight train?
- 63 How to get a blind person's attention in a crowded public place?
- 62 Why does John use the surname "Connor"?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (41)
29 I2C vs I²C, naming convention Nov 28 '15
24 Why was this post migrated to mechanics.se? Jun 12 '19
20 Should I edit-in datasheet links straightaway? Aug 25 '15
20 Does EE.SE have a problem with the treatment of newbies? Mar 30 '13
17 I2C vs I²C, naming convention Nov 28 '15
14 migrating questions to raspberrypi.stackexchange.com Feb 8 '16
11 Why was this question migrated to Ask Different? Jan 25 '17
11 Why are flags on obsolete comments being denied? Dec 14 '17