Old school hardware engineer/programmer, grew up building Altairs, various microcontrollers, writing assembler for almost everything, device drivers, BASIC, Pascal, FORTRAN, C, C++, Java, C#, python,verilog,vhdl
I am available for freelance work on projects that involve embedded systems, device drivers, or anything hardware related... it's my niche. I don't do very much front-facing applications, although I am starting to work on Android and iPhone development these days.
Contact me if you have a really hard project :)
Top network posts
- 23 What is the purpose of red zone?
- 14 How to create a genesis block of my altercoin?
- 7 How does the pull down resistor work in this circuit?
- 7 Compile time error from a Qt file: expected unqualified-id before ')' token
- 7 Utility of two pins requiring same voltage
- 5 debugging android app with "jdb -attach" (or jswat)
- 5 The efficiency about android canvas drawing
- View more network posts →