Mostly I enjoy Digital, Analogue, Audio, Power and PIC programming in both C and assembler under MPLABX IDE.
I am a great believer in more co-operation and less competition!
Top network posts
- 9 Is a sine wave (or any signal) that has no zero crossing still considered AC?
- 6 Why can't my 555-based DC-DC boost converter supply even 3 milliamps at 12V?
- 6 Cascading inverting op amp for increased gain and low noise on piezo contact microphone
- 6 Why does the input resistance of an inverting op-amp amplifier have to be high?
- 6 What is physically happening when there is a square wave input on the left plate of a capacitor and open circuit on right plate of a capacitor?
- View more network posts →