Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 8 years, 1 month
1 profile view
Last seen Oct 10 '20 at 17:55
Top network posts
- 33 Is there any reason why 5 volts is so ubiquitous for powering small consumer electronics?
- 26 Help identify the IC manufacturer: is it really possible that these ICs from the 60's just made a comeback (К155ИД1)?
- 23 Are all linear regulators bad at filtering input ripple? (or really as bad as Dave suggests)?
- 20 What happens if a motor draws more amps than a battery can provide?
- 15 Mac OS X: is it possible to imbue a non-main thread to become "The Main Thread" of a process?
- 15 In which scenarios is it important to measure microampere?
- 14 In a CPU, does the speed of a calculation affect the heat generated?
- View more network posts →