I like to think of myself as a geek. In reality, I'm probably just a run-of-the-mill malcontent. My 'areas of interest' are decidedly disparate, and even more so from the physics degree that I possess. They include Space Systems, Instrumentation, System Engineering and Reliability Analysis, Electronics (Digital and Power Systems), Embedded Software, Software Architecture, and general Social Engineering.
New Delhi, India
Member for 8 years, 3 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jan 28 '18 at 2:20
Top network posts
- 22 Conditional Commands in tox? (tox, travis-ci, and coveralls)
- 18 Why is AVR used in Arduino?
- 14 How to connect ground planes together
- 11 Polarity of unmarked smt electrolytic capacitor
- 8 Powering an IC from a GPIO line
- 8 What is INCH/(MILLIMETER)?
- 7 SQLAlchemy Declarative: How to merge models and existing business logic classes
- View more network posts →