I'm a coder. Well, at least I think of myself as a coder. If I really thought about it, it would probably occur to me that I'm really doing nothing more than stringing together a bunch of hacks that sometimes do what I want. Sometimes.
- Stack Overflow 14.6k 14.6k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 691 691 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 510 510 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Aviation 176 176 44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 171 171 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 211 Can a C# lambda expression have more than one statement?
- 68 How to render a WPF UserControl to a bitmap without creating a window
- 51 C# Return different types?
- 48 Double-click event on WPF Window border
- 29 Use of Application.DoEvents()
- 20 Two Radio Buttons ASP.NET C#
- 19 How do I show a Save As dialog in WPF?
- View more network posts →