I'm a coder. Well, at least I think of myself as a coder. If I really thought about it, it would probably occur to me that I'm really doing nothing more than stringing together a bunch of hacks that sometimes do what I want. Sometimes.
Member for 9 years, 11 months
5 profile views
Last seen Apr 22 '14 at 15:42
- Stack Overflow 14.1k 14.1k 11 gold badge2626 silver badges4949 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 691 691 55 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 500 500 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Aviation 176 176 44 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 171 171 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 199 Can a C# lambda expression have more than one statement?
- 64 How to render a WPF UserControl to a bitmap without creating a window
- 46 Double-click event on WPF Window border
- 42 C# Return Different Types?
- 29 Use of Application.DoEvents()
- 20 Two Radio Buttons ASP.NET C#
- 19 How do I show a Save As dialog in WPF?
- View more network posts →