Hello everybody, Gliderman here! There are a number of different things that I do, so let's dive right in!
I'm also an (unofficial) engineer (electrical to be exact), and I build/design a lot of stuff. Whether it be a LEGO city, or something to 3D print that I made in Blender, I do it.
Member for 2 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Jul 1 at 19:03
Top network posts
- 15 Swift SpriteKit SKSpriteNode's "Sometimes" Don't Show Up
- 5 What is the significance of anchorPoint property in SpriteKIT
- 5 Swift SpriteKit: png image appears black while the game is being run. How do I fix this?
- 5 How to avoid doing physics simulation and get the final rendering quickly?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.