My pet peeve: people who don't know what the semantics of inline keyword in C++ are.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
1 profile view
Last seen May 9 '15 at 20:55
- Stack Overflow 29.8k 29.8k 88 gold badges6060 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 22 gold badges1515 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Computer Science 626 626 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- User Experience 285 285 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 283 283 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 171 How much does it cost to have a custom ASIC made?
- 119 hasNext in Python iterators?
- 117 How to sort an STL vector?
- 113 What is the type of lambda when deduced with "auto" in C++11?
- 106 Adding to a vector of pair
- 96 What are the signs of crosses initialization?
- 81 Check double variable if it contains an integer, and not floating point
- View more network posts →