I'm the Product Manager for Stack Exchange.
I'm told my job is to clean up messes and make things easy to use.
My first job was as a janitor, so the former is covered.
For the latter, I just need an infinite team of monkeys with Balsamiq. Seeking a dealer.
New York, United States
Member for 7 years, 7 months
16 profile views
Last seen Mar 4 '13 at 16:57
- Meta Stack Exchange 9.4k 9.4k 44 gold badges3939 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- User Experience 2.3k 2.3k 1313 silver badges2121 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 638 638 77 silver badges2020 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 600 600 33 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Skeptics 273 273 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 198 The new top bar is out on meta. Consider it a beta
- 127 Feedback request: New top bar and MultiCollider redesign
- 61 New login & signup pathway for the Stack Exchange network
- 54 Do non-technical/non-web savvy users understand the concept of tags?
- 51 Support disabling Gravatar on Stack Overflow
- 45 New design for the privileges page on meta. Open for feedback
- 31 Real-life UX: What's wrong with our coffee maker?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Feb 22 '13