Been programming applications since 80s and websites since 90s.
Photography, electronics, and RC hobbyist.
Additional interests in robotics, graphic design.
All around experimenter.
Formal training in linguistics.
Member for 6 years, 8 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 27 '13 at 21:43
- Stack Overflow 6k 6k 33 gold badges3535 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.9k 1.9k 55 gold badges1515 silver badges2424 bronze badges
- Photography 1.8k 1.8k 22 gold badges1212 silver badges2525 bronze badges
- Travel 988 988 11 gold badge66 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Robotics 957 957 11 gold badge55 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 172 How to find out what type of a Mat object is with Mat::type() in OpenCV
- 50 Previously denied entry from Canada to USA. Does that technically count as setting foot "on US soil"?
- 48 How long has my Linux system been running?
- 42 How do I copy multiple files by wildcard?
- 39 How do I get the directory that a program is running from?
- 38 Why can't I run GUI apps from 'root': "No protocol specified"?
- 36 Could a computer unblur the image from an out of focus microscope?
- View more network posts →