Tim Wescott is the owner of Wescott Design Services, consulting in circuit design, embedded software, control systems and communications systems design.
Member for 2 years, 10 months
3 profile views
Last seen Sep 9 '19 at 18:29
- Electrical Engineering 30.2k 30.2k 11 gold badge2727 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 5k 5k 11 gold badge33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Engineering 2.1k 2.1k 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Robotics 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Physics 898 898 44 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 55 How do we know that voltmeters are accurate?
- 51 Shocked by beginner circuit kit
- 39 Why is it harder to turn a motor/generator with shorted terminals?
- 34 Is there a way to average resistors together to get a tighter overall resistance tolerance?
- 29 Don't understand MOSFET as amplifier
- 27 Why are boost/buck converters never fully integrated/all-in-one?
- 26 Why is my Arduino's GND pin emitting power instead of grounding it?
- View more network posts →