I'm an analogue electronics designer and a music hobbyist in my part-time. I live in Stafford, England. My music composition website is here. My EE website is here. Feel free comment on firstname.lastname@example.org. Features: -
- Interactive RLC low pass, high-pass and band-pass
- Impedance matching with L-Pads, T-Pads and π-filters
- Crystal Oscillator theory
- Colpitts Oscillator theory
- Transformer basics
- A section on ferrites
- A section on flyback converter design
...more to come! Any suggestions?
Finally, if you don't know how to accept an answer that someone has spent their free time on I hope this picture helps: -
Member for 8 years, 4 months
235 profile views
Last seen yesterday
- Electrical Engineering 346.2k 346.2k 2121 gold badges284284 silver badges604604 bronze badges
- Sound Design 2.1k 2.1k 77 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 273 273 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 246 246 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 161 161 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 137 What is the reason that the value "47" is so popular in electrical engineering?
- 90 Why do banana plugs need these holes?
- 82 Reasons not to use a 741 op-amp?
- 79 Why is the Digital 0 not 0V in computer systems?
- 64 Is there a technical reason why most touch screens use glass rather than plastic?
- 60 Ceramic caps vs electrolytic. What are the tangible differences in use?
- 60 Reasons not to use a 741 op-amp?
- View more network posts →