I'm an analogue electronics design engineer by trade and a music hobbyist in my part-time. I live in Stafford, England. My music composition website is here. I do "sing" so be warned.
I have also begun a website for my analogue design service. Feel free to make comments on firstname.lastname@example.org. It gives me the chance to enhance my Java skills: -
I'm also writing a beginner's guide to digital filters aimed at rusty analogue engineers. I had to learn the hard way and although there's some useful stuff contained, there are still some areas in it I've not covered very well. If you want to take a look and comment/help/advise it's HERE.
Finally, if you don't know how to accept an answer that someone has spent their free time on I hope this picture helps: -
Stafford, England, United Kingdom
Member for 6 years, 2 months
164 profile views
Last seen 23 hours ago
Top network posts
- 117 What is the reason that the value "47" is so popular in electrical engineering?
- 61 Reasons not to use a 741 op-amp?
- 59 Is there a technical reason why most touch screens use glass rather than plastic?
- 53 Why is sine wave preferred over other waveforms?
- 52 Is it ok to 'snake' the flow of my schematic?
- 47 Moisture Trapped in IP66 Enclosure
- 46 Ceramic caps vs electrolytic. What are the tangible differences in use?
- View more network posts →