I'm an analogue electronics design engineer by trade and a music hobbyist in my part-time. I live in Stafford, England. My music composition website is here. I do "sing" so be warned.
I have also begun a website for my analogue design service. Feel free to make comments on email@example.com. It gives me the chance to enhance my Java skills: -
I'm also writing a beginner's guide to digital filters aimed at rusty analogue engineers. I had to learn the hard way and although there's some useful stuff contained, there are still some areas in it I've not covered very well. If you want to take a look and comment/help/advise it's HERE.
Finally, if you don't know how to accept an answer that someone has spent their free time on I hope this picture helps: -
Member for 7 years, 4 months
189 profile views
Last seen Jul 3 at 14:16
- Electrical Engineering 292.3k 292.3k 1717 gold badges229229 silver badges516516 bronze badges
- Sound Design 2k 2k 66 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 273 273 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- Physics 246 246 11 silver badge88 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 143 143 44 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 124 What is the reason that the value "47" is so popular in electrical engineering?
- 76 Why is the Digital 0 not 0V in computer systems?
- 71 Reasons not to use a 741 op-amp?
- 62 Is there a technical reason why most touch screens use glass rather than plastic?
- 53 Reasons not to use a 741 op-amp?
- 53 Is it ok to 'snake' the flow of my schematic?
- 52 Why is sine wave preferred over other waveforms?
- View more network posts →