Electrical engineer working on wireless communication systems, working mostly with FPGAs, Linux software development, and various ARM Cortex devices and other microcontrollers. C++ has been the constant in my life for 15+ years now.
Dabbled in Erlang for awhile, trying my best to forget Perl, glad I learned Python, and lately enjoying experimenting with Haskell.
Member for 10 years, 4 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 '15 at 15:12
- Stack Overflow 3.6k 3.6k 44 gold badges2727 silver badges4242 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 794 794 99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 383 383 11 gold badge33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Super User 371 371 44 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 233 233 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 Best Practice: vCPUs per physical core
- 26 Perl assignment with a dummy placeholder
- 23 Linking against Apple frameworks with gcc
- 19 How are mutex and lock structures implemented?
- 16 How does a zener diode and a resistor regulate voltage?
- 12 When to use Properties and Methods?
- 12 gcc, make: how to disable fail on warning?
- View more network posts →