Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
London, United Kingdom
Member for 8 years, 9 months
7 profile views
Last seen Jun 5 at 15:41
- Electrical Engineering 6.8k 6.8k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges2828 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.3k 2.3k 1111 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 2.1k 2.1k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Ask Different 219 219 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Software Recommendations 184 184 33 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 97 How do I sync the Solution Explorer with the current File in Visual Studio?
- 40 What's the reason to make power supplies external?
- 22 Why are laptop power supplies marked "IT equipment only"?
- 21 Is a current-limiting resistor required for LEDs if the forward voltage and supply voltage are equal?
- 20 How to search for bookmark folders in Firefox
- 18 Fast and memory efficient moving average calculation
- 15 Can silicone sealant be used to insulate and waterproof electronic components?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (7)
6 Asking about Graphene: not on topic? Oct 18 '13
0 Embedding a schematic editor Apr 19 '12