Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
- Electrical Engineering 7.9k 7.9k 11 gold badge2020 silver badges2929 bronze badges
- Super User 2.7k 2.7k 22 gold badges2020 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 2.4k 2.4k 1313 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 226 226 22 silver badges33 bronze badges
- Ask Different 219 219 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 116 How do I sync the Solution Explorer with the current File in Visual Studio?
- 40 What's the reason to make power supplies external?
- 29 How to search for bookmark folders in Firefox
- 23 Why are laptop power supplies marked "IT equipment only"?
- 23 Is a current-limiting resistor required for LEDs if the forward voltage and supply voltage are equal?
- 18 Fast and memory efficient moving average calculation
- 15 Can silicone sealant be used to insulate and waterproof electronic components?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.