- Electrical Engineering 36.4k 36.4k 33 gold badges4848 silver badges9898 bronze badges
- Worldbuilding 4.9k 4.9k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Physics 2.2k 2.2k 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Engineering 567 567 22 silver badges88 bronze badges
- History 419 419 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 92 How do you make more precise instruments while only using less precise instruments?
- 74 What makes supervillains want to tell their plans to adversaries?
- 70 Why are integrated circuits powered by low voltage and high current?
- 66 Why are so many batteries 3.7V?
- 49 Why would an AND gate need six transistors?
- 45 What non-electrical, basic tool from today, could be made that would change the world in ancient times?
- 44 How do lasers measure short distances (<1cm) when electronics are too slow for time-of-flight to work?
- View more network posts →