I have a soldering iron. About once a year I take it out and solder some discrete components onto strip-board. I can't say I really know what I am doing.
Member for 8 years, 11 months
3 profile views
Last seen Mar 14 '18 at 10:31
- Super User 69.4k 69.4k 1414 gold badges111111 silver badges171171 bronze badges
- Aviation 24.1k 24.1k 33 gold badges7878 silver badges128128 bronze badges
- Skeptics 24.1k 24.1k 33 gold badges9595 silver badges106106 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 21.9k 21.9k 1010 gold badges4040 silver badges7676 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 12.9k 12.9k 44 gold badges3131 silver badges6363 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 545 How can I display the contents of an environment variable from the command prompt in Windows 7?
- 174 My friend wants to put my name down for a house he's buying. What risks would I be taking?
- 157 Is it important not to scratch copper wire when removing insulation?
- 148 Undo an "rm -rf ~" command?
- 145 How can I open a file read-only from command line with emacs/vi/vim
- 123 Has the Holocaust been exaggerated?
- 115 Is there a difference between how Cambridge Analytica and the Obama Campaign got Facebook users' data?
- View more network posts →