M.Sc.E.E. Signal Integrity "Evangelist". Training and consulting in signal integrity. Organizer of training for serious EE's.
Download a really good book on signal integrity for free on my website: Lee Ritchey, "Right the First Time Volume I".
Top network posts
- 55 What is Copper Thieving and why use it?
- 23 Why does ST recommend 100 nF decoupling capacitors for a 72 MHz MCU? (And not 10 nF.)
- 13 How do I find a short in an unpopulated 4-layer PCB?
- 12 Running JTAG chain over busy backplane
- 11 What types of signals should be considered to have a 50 Ω trace impedance?
- 11 Return path on a PCB
- 10 How to design a 1-500MHz sine wave level detector to -90dBm?
- View more network posts →
This user doesn’t have any gold badges yet.