Hardware hacker since about age 13 or so: 30+ years experience in breaking & (sometimes) reassembling stuff :-)
Software hacker since around age 17: first computer was a Radio Shack Micro Color computer
Experience in analog & digital electronic design, software architecture, design, embedded systems from tiny 6805 running on bare metal to Pentium-class systems under Windows XP Embedded.
Available for firmware and electronic design consulting and design reviews. Yes, I will take on tiny projects such as writing Arduino code :-)
MS Software Engineering; BS Electrical Engineering. 10+ years experience in Machine control and software development under CFR21 for Medical Devices.
Member for 10 years, 2 months
3 profile views
Last seen Aug 1 '15 at 0:07
Top network posts
- 28 What PCB fabrication methods for *prototypes* are used by professional engineering departments today?
- 19 Are there any types of DC motors that self-lock themselves?
- 12 Why aren't decoupling caps built into the IC or IC package?
- 12 How can anyone use a microcontroller which has only 384 bytes of program memory?
- 10 How can a car battery be charged by dynamo (or is it an alternator?) at the same time it is being used by the car components?
- 9 What reasons are there to avoid vertical through-hole resistors?
- 9 How to hold SMD parts in place while soldering?
- View more network posts →