I've been coding since I was a kid and I am deeply passionate about it now. I professionally use C and Python.
I am the author of the book "Learn Robotics Programming" (using Python and a Raspberry Pi to make a robot). I dabble with Ruby, Scheme and have no fear of most programming languages.
I am a fan of automated testing, building and CI, as well as refactoring, making readable code, and lots of coffee.
I've two kids, I'm a Robot builder, Raspberry Pi user and Sci Fi fan, and shamelessly a complete geek. I like shiny stuff with LED's too, especially if I can get them to run Linux.
- Stack Overflow 5.8k 5.8k 22 gold badges3737 silver badges5454 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 1.8k 1.8k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Server Fault 1.4k 1.4k 11 gold badge99 silver badges1111 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 686 686 55 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 459 459 33 silver badges77 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 GPG does not have enough entropy
- 61 How can I get bash to exit on backtick failure in a similar way to pipefail?
- 59 RSpec: how to test file operations and file content
- 55 In python, is there a good idiom for using context managers in setup/teardown
- 40 How do you run nosetest from pycharm?
- 37 What is the difference between a buzzer and a speaker and are there any other basic electric/electronic things that output sound?
- 30 How can I get bash to exit on backtick failure in a similar way to pipefail?
- View more network posts →