53 plus years in electronics design for defense and space applications. Worked on a variety of products including underwater sonar systems, optical tracking systems, airborne and ground based radars, and satellite payloads. Primary expertise is in digital systems and design, with a minor in phase array antenna systems.
East Coast, USA
Member for 1 year, 8 months
1 profile view
Last seen Jun 25 at 13:17
Top network posts
- 27 What does a "fork" symbol mean on a schematic?
- 25 Why do some PCB designers put pull-up resistors on pins where there is already an internal pull-up?
- 22 How to design electronics to last 40 years or more?
- 20 How do I limit the water flowing through my neighbor's fence into my yard?
- 17 Why are there so many grounds?
- 12 Twisting 6 feet of solid 14 gauge wire?
- 12 Which of these layouts for decoupling capacitors attached to an IC is wrong?
- View more network posts →