Completing a masters degree in mechanical engineering and working as a vehicle integration engineer for an electric vehicle startup.
Trying to fix up my BMW e36 convertible and my house at the same time...
- Home Improvement 1.4k 1.4k 88 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 671 671 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 516 516 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 243 243 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Gardening & Landscaping 209 209 11 silver badge99 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 Scientifically speaking, how and why does sweating (soldering) copper pipes work?
- 17 Arriving in Atlanta after US Preclearance in Dublin. Will I go through TSA security in Atlanta to transfer to a connecting flight?
- 12 What could cause high HC and CO, but low NO and CO2 in a smog test
- 7 When should twisted pair wires be used?
- 6 How is peer-to-peer lending taxed in the US?
- 6 In an Aquaponic system, can grow beds drain into each other?
- 5 How do I properly deduct HSA contributions?
- View more network posts →