Completing a masters degree in mechanical engineering and working as a vehicle integration engineer for an electric vehicle startup.
Trying to fix up my BMW e36 convertible and my house at the same time...
- Home Improvement 1.8k 1.8k 1010 silver badges3434 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 781 781 55 silver badges1818 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 596 596 33 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Personal Finance & Money 363 363 11 silver badge1111 bronze badges
- Travel 281 281 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 19 Scientifically speaking, how and why does sweating (soldering) copper pipes work?
- 17 Arriving in Atlanta after US Preclearance in Dublin. Will I go through TSA security in Atlanta to transfer to a connecting flight?
- 12 What could cause high HC and CO, but low NO and CO2 in a smog test
- 7 When should twisted pair wires be used?
- 7 How is peer-to-peer lending taxed in the US?
- 6 In an Aquaponic system, can grow beds drain into each other?
- 6 3D printing a boat hull
- View more network posts →