"If anything can be programmed, it will, by me :-)"
I'm a programmer, and an hardware/software hacker (with the historical meaning). I've started with the Commodore Vic20 (I was 9 years old) and never stopped.
Member for 11 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Apr 29 '15 at 13:49
- Electrical Engineering 3.4k 3.4k 1717 silver badges2626 bronze badges
- Android Enthusiasts 615 615 66 silver badges1414 bronze badges
- Super User 504 504 66 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 175 175 11 silver badge1010 bronze badges
- Server Fault 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 34 What's the best way to store and categorise resistors/capacitors/ICs/etc?
- 16 What are some ways to use relays more efficiently?
- 15 Correcting for non-linear brightness in LEDs when using PWM
- 14 Does magnetism affect SD cards?
- 13 Controlling 500 LEDs with PWM
- 13 Why my phone battery has four terminal? what is the use of the fourth?
- 10 Is it possible to build homemade storage device?
- View more network posts →
Top tags (0)
This user has not participated in any tags.