Interests include electronics design (my profession), homebrewing!, sailing, woodworking and wooden boat building.
BSEE 1976 Ohio University
β Δ μ π τ Ω ω
° ≠ ≈ ≪ ≫ ± →
Circleville, OH USA
Member for 7 years, 8 months
17 profile views
Last seen Dec 21 '20 at 18:21
Top network posts
- 46 What are those small metal bars going across a PCB for?
- 38 Why is there a diode connected in parallel to a relay coil?
- 35 Step up 3.3V to 5V for digital I/O
- 17 Why are circuitboards traditionally green?
- 12 Software interrupt vs function
- 10 I have no UART on my microcontroller so how can I add one?
- 9 Single transistor level up shifter
- View more network posts →