Top network posts
- 45 Does a PhD from US carry *more academic value* as compared to one in India even if the research skill set developed is same?
- 23 What kind of research failures are publishable?
- 20 Should I mention that I am a tutor on Chegg on my CV?
- 13 Why can't the Uncertainty Principle be broken for individual measurements if it is a statistical law?
- 12 Is the speed of light through a medium invariant, just like the speed of light through vacuum is invariant? Also, do time dilation etc. still occur?
- 6 What number's factorial is $i$?
- 5 Do all impossible processes disobey certain conservation laws?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.