My specialty is in digital and analog circuit design, with emphasis on DSP and RF for communications systems:
WiFi, 3G/4G/5G, DSL, audio, digital, acoustics, bespoke systems...etc, as well as scientific and numerical analysis.
Implementations include ASIC/FPGA, firmware and full web stack development.
I design, code and model in Matlab, Python, Verilog, VHDL, bash, PHP, JS, SQL, Java, Swift, C/C++.
The depicted "P2000" in my profile picture was my first computing platform, a Z80 with 16K RAM and 42K "mass" storage mini-cassette. Those were the days of biking to school uphill and against the wind, both ways.
I am available for short and long term contracting work. You can get in touch with me by commenting on any of my older answers (good or bad...) and I will get back to you via LinkedIn.
Member for 11 months
0 profile views
Last seen Apr 7 at 6:37
- Electrical Engineering 2.8k 2.8k 44 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 2.6k 2.6k 33 silver badges1515 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 354 354 22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Graphic Design 171 171 11 silver badge44 bronze badges
- Signal Processing 171 171 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 35 Why can I see remote control radiation on my phone but not with my eyes?
- 34 How to get a wrench into this location to remove this nut
- 28 Can I run a 15A table saw on a 15A circuit if there are also shop lights on the same circuit?
- 26 Is there a minimum length for SATA cables?
- 15 Make a built-in desk level with uneven floor, or true level
- 10 Is this type of under-sink connection appropriate?
- 9 What is Negative Inductance?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.