“In silico” is an expression meaning “performed on computer”, which, in my humble opinion, is quite appropriate for a computer programming Q&A site.
I can program in C++. I cannot program in “C with classes.”
Member for 10 years, 1 month
2 profile views
Last seen Aug 7 '14 at 21:40
- Stack Overflow 47.3k 47.3k 77 gold badges137137 silver badges133133 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 2.1k 2.1k 1414 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Software Engineering 666 666 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Bicycles 511 511 33 silver badges55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 197 C++ Returning reference to local variable
- 151 How can I initialize base class member variables in derived class constructor?
- 143 How do I specify a pointer to an overloaded function?
- 122 How to return smart pointers (shared_ptr), by reference or by value?
- 120 5 years later, is there something better than the "Fastest Possible C++ Delegates"?
- 86 Derived class with non-virtual destructor
- 85 What is microbenchmarking?
- View more network posts →