Young tinkerer from Bangalore, India. Love cycling, electronics, programming, singing, soccer... mind-it, that the order is purely lexical :-)
Formal education is that of a Computer Science engineer, so electronics is mostly self-taught and am keenly interested in it as a hobby. Have a hobby grade lab in our garage, and most things that I bought with my first 3 months of salary (few years back) including a simple yet capable Logica-Analyzer (SUMP), a decent (but not the best) quality multi-meter MECO-801 (autoranging), apart from 2 other, el-cheapo DMMs. Two fixed-power soldering irons -- a 25W Solderon with ceramic heating element, and a no-name 60W one. My bench is usually well stocked, as a good part of my weekends is spent there. Apart from that, I've Arduino, MSP430 Launchpad, RaspberryPi apart from some AVR attiny85's etc. Each of them has been used to a fair bit, so no idle stock on my bench :-)
My dream is to bring few products to market, that improve the lives of middle-class people in meaningful yet sustainable way. Making money through this venture, isn't my primary goal! My current interests are: Solar energy, Water management, Energy management, apart from domotics, which I believe can include all the 3 in some ways.
- Graphic Design 373 373 11 gold badge22 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 248 248 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Super User 226 226 11 gold badge22 silver badges77 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 193 193 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Unix & Linux 143 143 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 19 How to remove a portion of a closed object, to turn it into an open object?
- 7 How to remove a portion of a closed object, to turn it into an open object?
- 6 FreeSWITCH minimal installation and module selection
- 5 Is simple voice synthesis (just digits 0-9) possible with Cortex-M0+ with 4kB flash?
- View more network posts →