I just want to post this here because it addresses frequently asked questions on Electrical Engineering Stack Exchange:
- Electrical Engineering 8.4k 8.4k 33 gold badges99 silver badges3535 bronze badges
- Physics 1.7k 1.7k 22 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Philosophy 690 690 11 silver badge77 bronze badges
- Mathematics 437 437 88 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 151 151 55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 28 What do these two PNP transistors do in this power circuit?
- 26 Testing Free Will
- 22 Help identify this tool
- 18 A battery is not connected to anything. Is there a voltage between its plus and minus poles?
- 15 Cable shielding adequate for video, but not audio frequencies
- 13 What is the relationship between the length of a wire, its AWG, and its amperage rating?
- 12 Why do colliding magnets stick intead of colliding elasically?
- View more network posts →