@DaveTweed removing incorrect comments does not constitute an apology.
So do you still think that differentiation is "useless in practice" @DaveTweed, or have done a little review of first year and realized that it applies to, oh, one or two aspects of DSP?
I'm getting a bit sick of being targeted, and I'm not pleased about having my downvotes reversed. How I choose to spend my reputation is up to me, not whichever puffed up ego decided otherwise.
Member for 7 years, 11 months
2 profile views
Last seen Mar 10 '15 at 12:40
Top network posts
- 55 How can an FPGA outperform a CPU?
- 14 How to choose an ARM Cortex M3 microcontroller?
- 8 Thick vs Thin Sponge for Soldering
- 7 How do I find a short in an unpopulated 4-layer PCB?
- 6 How does having more antenna help in a networking router
- 6 A Bare Bones Internet Connected Microcontroller < $10?
- 6 MCLK in I2S audio protocol
- View more network posts →