My name here was initially "MichelleFromTheResistors". The name refers to "Michelle from the resistance" in the British comedy series "Allo allo". But it was maybe a bit long, so I abbreviated it to "The Resistance". (Some people think my name is Daniel.)
Member for 6 years, 2 months
2 profile views
Last seen Jan 16 '14 at 8:56
Top network posts
- 37 Why were coax cables used for networking?
- 21 When are BJTs used in common base configuration?
- 7 How diodes protect H-bridge DC motor driver?
- 5 When is it appropriate to mount components at a 45 degree angle?
- 5 How do I protect my circuit from getting more than 3.9V from a CR123 battery?
- View more network posts →