Don't You Worry Child
To err is human, but to really screw up requires the root password --Unknown
Member for 6 years, 10 months
0 profile views
Last seen May 28 '14 at 3:47
Top network posts
- 43 Is it true that fork() calls clone() internally?
- 28 How to boot Linux to command-line mode instead of GUI?
- 14 How to add multiple truststore paths to “java.net.ssl.trustStore”?
- 13 Align text to right in C
- 11 What is the use of structure having only one element?
- 9 Why is _GNU_SOURCE macro required for pthread_mutexattr_settype() while it is in POSIX/IEEE standard?
- 8 How can I build a rpm for i386 target on a x86-64 machine?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Mar 2 '14