Apparently, this user prefers to keep an air of mystery about them.
Member for 6 years, 2 months
0 profile views
Last seen Mar 30 '15 at 13:16
- Physics 19.9k 19.9k 22 gold badges1919 silver badges4646 bronze badges
- Academia 663 663 44 silver badges1010 bronze badges
- Mathematics 384 384 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- Space Exploration 186 186 22 bronze badges
- History of Science and Mathematics 141 141 22 bronze badges
- View network profile →
Top network posts
- 33 Why are the wet patches on these floor tiles circular?
- 25 How to proceed when a mathematical result contradicts existing literature?
- 19 Can a human size object move so fast that it ceases to be observable?
- 16 Does glass get stronger the longer its under water?
- 14 Does average lifetime even mean anything?
- 13 Does Ohm's law hold in space?
- 13 Why is there a space between the flame and the nozzle on the space shuttle?
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.