I am an electrical power engineer.
I live in Australia and work to Australian and IEC standards, so my information may not reflect the standards and practices of your country.
Any information I post while participating on the Stack Exchange websites is provided "as-is" with no warranties.
Member for 6 years, 11 months
13 profile views
Last seen Jun 9 '19 at 8:50
- Stack Overflow 11.1k 11.1k 55 gold badges2727 silver badges4545 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 8.1k 8.1k 2020 silver badges4848 bronze badges
- Arqade 1.2k 1.2k 11 gold badge1111 silver badges1717 bronze badges
- Role-playing Games 929 929 11 gold badge88 silver badges1313 bronze badges
- Super User 538 538 44 silver badges1616 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 119 How do I write data into CSV format as string (not file)?
- 72 Why are consumers located near high-voltage lines typically not connected to those lines but instead are connected through a lower high-voltage line?
- 48 Calculate rotated rectangle size from known bounding box coordinates
- 43 Can Python generate a random number that excludes a set of numbers, without using recursion?
- 37 Is there a Python equivalent of range(n) for multidimensional ranges?
- 34 How much should a "button of Cure Light Wounds" cost (should it be available at all?)
- 31 A slave's tongue has been cut out. How can we restore her ability to speak?
- View more network posts →