Currently a C/C++ firmware engineer (PPC)
I work with NXPs line of ARM microcontrollers in my spare time.
Former positions include Analog circuit designer and C/C++ software engineer
Other things I pretend to know include PCB design, Power supply design, and Python scripts.
- Electrical Engineering 3.4k 3.4k 11 gold badge1717 silver badges4343 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 546 546 22 gold badges88 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Raspberry Pi 200 200 33 silver badges1212 bronze badges
- Meta Stack Exchange 185 185 33 bronze badges
- Server Fault 161 161 11 silver badge66 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 16 Why is there copper on the side of this package?
- 11 Why is this resistor connected between connector shield and ground?
- 10 Browse for file path in python
- 9 MCLK in I2S audio protocol
- 9 How to find out if a microprocessor is powerful enough
- 8 Raspberry Pi Zero not booting?
- 7 What is a good lab surface to hot-air rework on?
- View more network posts →