I found stack a big source of information as a Java Programmer, it made me improve my skills on what I knew and opens a door of what I didn't know.
I learned one thing here, there is nothing called
I think, when you say something, you have to be sure
%100, believe me, there is no
Helping peoples is a good thing, but in some point, it'll be collecting votes rather than helping, that's why I decided to leave stack for a while, as I am really in that point, and I don't want to be that person whose just collect votes.
Member for 7 years, 5 months
0 profile views
Last seen Sep 11 '13 at 14:17
- Stack Overflow 4.9k 4.9k 1818 silver badges3838 bronze badges
- Islam 513 513 66 silver badges1919 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 141 141 11 silver badge33 bronze badges
- Super User 109 109 33 bronze badges
- Electrical Engineering 103 103 11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 14 Java method to sum any number of ints
- 12 Demo Frame made but didnt work
- 11 How to get input without pressing enter every time?
- 11 How to respond to those who say; Allah guides whom He wills and that's why I am not a believer?
- 10 Is there any functions in String which can to help delete all spaces in string?
- 8 Can't transparent and undecorated JFrame in JDK7 when enabling nimbus
- 8 Container panels and JScrollPane
- View more network posts →
Keeping a low profile.
This user hasn't posted yet.
Sep 24 '14