- Former research and teaching assistant.
- Former SW developer in a research institution.
- Currently teacher in a technical high-school.
Before you ask a question...:
If you enjoy Electronics:
Should one of my students read this...
Yes, I know you can get help for your homework from the Internet , but I usually get you ... sooner or later.
Once a former student of mine managed to smuggle a smartphone in the classroom during a written test . After reading his test it took me about 5 minutes to find the exact URL of the crap he put on his sheet (20+ years-old pre-standard C++ code with non-standard includes).
Remember : Internet is full of free stuff ... and crappy stuff is particularly free . Thus choose wisely what you are "borrowing" .
Of course feel free to learn from what you find on StackOverflow (and other StackExchange network sites)! You could manage to outsmart me and get better grades!
Happy Coding (or SW/HW Hacking)!
South Tyrol, Italy
Member for 5 years, 8 months
32 profile views
Last seen 2 days ago
Top network posts
- 114 Why can't I light a LED with a 1.5 V battery?
- 50 Are LEDs better than we think?
- 49 Is circuit design based on min/max values good practice?
- 42 Why do we need an embeddable programming language like Lua?
- 42 Is it offensive to the chef/host to finish all food on your plate in Italy?
- 41 Raising the 25 chars limit for tags
- 34 Why do we need the "nop" I.e. No operation instruction in microprocessor 8085?
- View more network posts →