- Electrical Engineering 2.6k 2.6k 1212 gold badges3333 silver badges5757 bronze badges
- Stack Overflow 1.4k 1.4k 33 gold badges2020 silver badges3131 bronze badges
- Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair 1k 1k 22 gold badges1111 silver badges2222 bronze badges
- Mathematics 277 277 11 gold badge22 silver badges99 bronze badges
- Home Improvement 141 141 11 gold badge11 silver badge55 bronze badges
- View network profile
Top network posts
- 30 Why is char on the stack but char * on the heap?
- 21 How can I send a simple HTTP request with a lwIP stack?
- 19 Tesla Car "maximum torque at 0 RPM" - is this correct?
- 18 What should always be replaced when rebuilding an engine?
- 15 How does a diode clamping circuit protect against overvoltage and ESD?
- 15 What's the hold function on a multimeter for?
- 13 How does a USB 2.0 Wall Charger negotiate current output?
- View more network posts →